Sales Development Support Representative

Apply Now
  • Location: Commerce, CA
  • Type: Direct Hire
  • Job #301789
  • Salary: $87,653

New opportunity available for a bilingual Sales Support professional to join an established supplement manufacturer located in Commerce, CA. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits that will require working in person at the office in Commerce, CA as well as in the field in the CA area. The position will primarily involve supporting sales strategies and leadership growth in California by providing business analysis, commercial advice, and corporate presence. Approximately 65% of the time will be spent working locally in Southern California in the LA/Inland Empire/San Diego/Orange County areas, and the remaining 35% will involve traveling to various locations in Northern CA, TX, and occasionally Mexico City.

OVERVIEW:

  • Train and support the leadership through business analysis to guarantee the achievement of their goals.
  • Schedule meetings or special events with strategic leaders according to needs and strategy.
  • Provide insights to analyze field sales and performance to determine the effectiveness of the strategies and identify improvement areas.
  • Know the main competitors in the state of California as well as their skills and positioning.
  • Maintain and continue to build upon the Hispanic market in CA
  • Identify areas within CA with high growth potential and initiate development plans to penetrate those markets.
  • Propose sales strategies and tactics for consultants and customers, depending on needs.
  • Communicate commercial strategies to the field (incentives, promotions, product launches).
  • Follow up on sales compliance and main KPIs according to the budget and established goals.
  • Analyze results to detect opportunities and make business decisions.

REQUIREMENTS:

  • Bachelor’s degree
  • 2 + years of experience in a sales or marketing position
  • Direct selling experience in a retail, sales, or MLM environment
  • Bilingual English and Spanish (read, write & speak both languages)
  • Understanding of the lifestyle of the desired customer market and familiarity with their buying habits.
  • Digital marketing, social media & e-commerce experience.
  • Microsoft Office 
  • Positive track record in meeting sales goals
  • Direct contact with the final consumer/customer management
  • Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.

We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!

Contact