A fast growing manufacturing company located near Toledo, Ohio is hiring 5 Electromechanical Maintenance Technicians!
Don't miss the opportunity to grow with them. Direct hire opportunity with great pay and great benefits!
SCHEDULE: 1ST SHIFT (5am-3pm) 2ND SHIFT (3pm-1am) 3RD SHIFT(7pm-5am)
*****MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEEKENDS*****
- Analyzes and troubleshoots electrical equipment problems when necessary.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots mechanical equipment problems when necessary.
- Immediately responds to maintenance related calls from production.
- Immediately responds to line stops and assists in safely and efficiently restoring the line to an operating condition.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance as scheduled and or directed.
- Works with all departments in a professional manner in order to facilitate proper operation and repair of all plant equipment.
- Performs special projects and other duties as directed.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, customers, and vendors.
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical and mechanical industrial maintenance.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting AC/DC drive systems, plc’s, hydraulics, pneumatics, and all other plant mechanical equipment.
- Experience in welding and fabrication.
- Experience in use of typical maintenance equipment such as lathes, grinders, drill presses, forklifts, and all other equipment necessary to effectively complete the assigned task.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Assist in root cause analysis of line problems.
- Comply with project procedure, maintenance manual procedure, training procedure, general engineering specifications, electrical specifications and all local, state and national codes and regulations.
- Follow and comply with all local and national electric codes as prescribed by NEC (NFPA 70) and all electrical safety requirements are prescribed by NFPA-70E. Follow and comply with all current and future Arc Flash and electrical PPE requirements as prescribed by the plant electrical safety program.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates degree in electro-mechanical field of study with a focus on industrial plant equipment such as PLCs, hydraulic, and pneumatic control systems.
- Certification or journeyman card as a Millwright or Industrial Mechanic OR a certificate or journeyman card as an Industrial Electrician with substantial knowledge and work experience in the other skillset.