A fast growing sign company is now hiring Installers in Paradise, NV (near Harry Reid International Airport).
Company specializes in customdesignand fabrication of signs, displays andfixtures.
Must have flexibility to work overtime hours and occasional extended travel to job sites as needed.
- Perform trouble shooting, repairs, maintenance & installation of all types of electrical andlighting system equipment andcomponents
- Install and repair signage
- Install graphics and signs of alltypes
- Installs in ground, post and panel site signs into soil, asphalt andconcrete
- Installs signs using ladders, boom lifts, cranes, and scaffolds up to 100+ feet inheight
- Accurately measure and map sites for newprojects
- Interact with customers and general contractors in a professionalmanner
- Operate crane trucks
- Maintain and provide accurate departmental paperwork as requested
- Completes dailytime-ticket and daily work reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned bymanagement
- Supervises and provide direction to installers and install apprentices on individual job progress, material shortages, customer complaints and unsafe or inoperable tools.
- Ability to work with a team and interact with a wide variety of individuals inperson
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities to meet critical deadlines,as well as workingindependently
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level ofintegrity
- Solid communication skills in order to receive and follow instructions and communicate to others necessary information pertaining to the production ofsigns
- Good attendance and on time
- High School Diploma orGED
- 2 years of experience in construction; or similar training andexperience.
- OSHA 10 |30
- CPR / First AidCertified
- Crane OperatorCertified
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving recordthroughout employment