Growing facility located in Henderson, Nevada is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team.This is a 1st shift position with an established company. Great salary and benefits package! Permanent, full time position.
Salary: $80,0000- $90,000 DOE
Required Experience / Skills:
- Licensed Electrical Engineer in NV, CA, TX, AZ preferred, with the ability to obtain the others.
- Architectural Design with a full understanding as to building code requirements and restrictions..
- Experience in Commercial, Multi-Family/Hotel, Restaurant, Retail, Office and Residential electrical design.
- The ability to lead / direct a team of designers & drafters to produce specific disciplined drawings.
- Single phase / Three phase design / Lumen requirements.
- Serve as the lead technical advisor for defining and solving electrical engineering issues, providing electrical design & engineering services as needed for projects.
- Assist in preparing RFP’s, estimates and proposals with an emphasis on site design, estimated costs & other criteria.
- Manage the development of cost estimates and helps determine affordable and reliable material sources.
- Design electrical systems for construction projects, determining electrical elements needed and how they will be incorporated.
- Prepare concept, schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
- Ensures drawings and specifications meet overall project requirements as well as project scope, budget and schedule.
- Conduct code research and incorporate applicable requirements into the design.
- Periodically perform system tests on electrical systems and devices and complete final inspections to ensure safe operation, even accurate power, and compliance with local and national codes.
- Assist project managers with site-related questions on projects and provide on-site guidance as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of NEC, NESC, IBC, IFC and IECC codes and standards, Federal, State and Local building codes, and other statutory requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities; ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experience building engineering design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ability to create Construction Documents in AutoCAD and Revit preferred.