We have an exciting opportunity temp to hire working as an Assembler Technician in Henderson, NV, located near the Raiders practice stadium.
The Assembler will assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications.
**Must be able to pass a background check and drug test**
• Assembles machinery, fabricated metal products, electrical equipment, appliances, and more according to directions.
• Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications.
• Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
• Maintains equipment and conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
• Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
• Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as necessary to complete logs or records.
• Detail-oriented and consistent.
• Works well as a productive member of a team.
• Ability to properly maintain and perform basic repairs on equipment.
• Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Prolonged periods of standing and performing repetitive tasks.
• Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds at a time.
• Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
• Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
• Must wear gloves and ear protection.