Growing facility in Macon now hiring experienced Grapple Crane Operator:
- Inspects equipment, make sure everything is safe and in working condition
- Loads, unloads and sorts material
- Inspects materials to quality standards
- Knows quality standards, materials grades, what materials can/cannot be loaded
- Performs basic maintenance on the machinery
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Light maintenance on equipment performed when needed.
- Must wear all necessary PPE while working or while in the yard. Follows company safety standards at all times.
- Must have at least 1+ year of experience with grapple crane and or mag crane
- Ability to follow safety standards AT ALL TIMES. Failure to follow standards may result in the loss of the position.
- Scrap metal experience is a plus but not required.
Pay range is $15-$18 an hour based on experience.
Work cchedule:6 days a week. Monday -Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Saturday 8am to 12pm.
Should expect 10-15 hours of Overtime a week.
To apply send resume to email@example.com with resume as MS Word attachment