Maintenance Technician I
Kimco has partnered with a leader in procedural surgical solutions. Our client is focused on reinstating patient mobility and the quality of life of patients. Our client is seeking a Maintenance Technician I to assist the Facilities Supervisor/Senior Manager, in the preventative maintenance program and provides oversight with regards to contracted service personnel. Provides support to manufacturing concerning operational systems, equipment procedures, and standards and practices in various building tasks. Please submit your resume for immediateconsideration.
Benefits:Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Stock Purchase Programs, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plans and Spending Accounts (FSA/DCA/HSA)
The Maintenance Technician I will be responsible for the following:
- Assist and perform equipment preventive maintenance (PM) as scheduled in compliance with the Quality System. Ensure PM files are completed in timely manner and documented appropriately
- Assist and perform unscheduled service /repairs, extraordinary maintenance and responding to equipment and facility integrity issues and send updates on the status of equipment
- Perform daily inspection of the facility (inside and outside) and perform general facility maintenance
- Coordinate with outside contractors and supervise contractor’s technicians in performing regular or extraordinary maintenance or services for applicable equipment (i.e., AC units, Air Handler, Condensers, Cooling tower, Lyophilizers, back-up generator, RO/DI sanitation, other).
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Maintenance Technician:
- 0-3 years total experience in the manufacturing industry
- 0-1 years of experience in medical device manufacturing
- Good communication and organizational skills mandatory
- Knowledge of safety codes and practices
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to assume new or responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possesses knowledge of mechanical equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, fire systems, stand-by emergency power, and preventive maintenance
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.