Shift: 9 AM - 5:30 PM with OT
Pay: Up to $15 per hour depending on experience
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
This position is responsible for order fulfillment in a high volume operation. This position will be picking customer orders in a timely manner and will retrieve parts from multiple bins and storage locations. Will also be responsible for staging orders for inspection and inspecting orders before they are shipped to customers.
- At least six months of warehouse experience is preferred
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and prioritize work assignments
- Proactive with the ability to meet daily production goals
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Complete pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.About Kimco:
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract, and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: warehouse, order pull, scan, inventory, ship, RF, stock, pack