Supply Chain Production Planner
The Global Supply Chain Planner is responsible for ensuring the supply of goods from its suppliers (internal and external), through the central warehouses and to its local subsidiaries and end customers for the respective brands. The Global Supply Planner is ultimately measured on the ability to fill customer demand On Time and In Full. The Global Supply Planner works closely together with demand management, distribution, phase in/out management, purchasing and manufacturing to achieve this.
- Responsible for the operational planning for one or more central/subsidiary warehouses, for the operational purchasing planning for one or more customers and for one or more suppliers and/or for one or more product groups and for the operational replenishment planning for one or more customers and for one or more brands.
- Conduct Supply Review Meetings with external suppliers on a monthly basis sharing supply and demand information, show development of the Supply related KPI's and follow up on agreed improvement actions.
- Monitoring and adjusting inventory - for central warehouses and subsidiary warehouses.
- Monitoring and adjusting the planning parameters, e.g. target stock, safety stock, lot sizes and lead times.
- Managing customers inventory, using the systems and tools for VMI involving safeguarding the replenishment cycle, the customer's stock levels against agreed KPI levels, maintenance of related master data and assuring correct follow up of the value added service towards the customer.
- Involvement in projects around process improvement, efficiently gains, cost cutting, strategic initiatives, new product launches, product phase outs and system improvements.
- Operative purchasing towards the suppliers (external and own production) on behalf of all company brands.
How to apply:Please submit your updated resume for consideration.
- 5 years experience within Supply Chain Planning
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in the area of Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics or Economics is preferred.
- Comfortable with working in matrix organisations across multiple geographies
- Strong knowledge of Supply Planning processes and SAP System
- Advanced skills inMicrosoftExcel and Word
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Medical device industry experience considered a plus!
About Kimco:With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year, we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: Supply Chain, Planner, Production Planner, Scheduler, Global, Kan Ban, SAP