Medical Device Quality Inspector
2nd Shift: 2:10pm - 10:40pm, but flexible to work other shifts
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
Location: Anaheim Hills, California
Our client is a global medical device company who is looking for a Medical Device Quality Inspector to join their team.
This position is responsiblefor performing quality inspection of parts and quality processes. Will also assist with using semi-automated equipment to perform cleaning and chemical processing, labeling, assembling and packaging of implants in a clean room environment.
To Apply: Email your resume to Bgentil@kimco.com for consideration.
- 2 years experience within medical device inspection and quality control
- Knowledgeable in ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 and 821
- Knowledge of inspection equipment and tools
- Experience and ability to work in small part production
- Flexibility to train and learn Technician processes
- Computer literate - experience with SAP software considered a plus!
- GED or equivalent education
- Pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year, we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: medical device, dental, implant, technician, quality control, chemical, processing, clean room, FDA, QSR, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR, Part 820, 821, quality assurance, qc, qa