Inventory Control Clerk
1st Shift: 9 AM - 5:30 PM with OT
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
This position is responsible for an Inventory Control Clerk in a high volume operation. This position is to ensure that all customer order requirements are met on a daily basis performing dispatching, cycle counts, troubleshooting daily of shipments and preventing inventory inaccuracy.
- 3 years minimum of warehouse experience to include performing inventory control
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and computer proficiency
- Use of SAP ERP system
- Must be detail oriented and prioritize work assignments
- Proactive with the ability to meet daily production goals
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
To Apply: Email your updated resume for consideration.
About Kimco: Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Keywords: inventory, inventory control, cycle count, SAP, warehouse, RF Scanner