3rd Shift Medical Device Technician
3rd Shift: 9:30pm - 6:00am with overtime
Pay: $15 to $20 per hour depending on skills and experience
Our client is a global medical device company who is looking for a Technician to join their team.
This position is responsiblefor using semi-automated equipment to perform cleaning and chemical processing, labeling, assembling and packaging of implants in a clean room environment.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
- GED or equivalent education
- 2 years of automated machine operation experience
- Experience and ability to work in small part production
- Knowledge of inspection equipment such as a microscope, calipers and micrometers
- Capability to troubleshoot equipment as needed/required
- Computer literate - experience with SAP software considered a plus!
- Medical device or Aerospace industry experience considered a plus!
- Pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year, we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: medical device, dental, implant, aerospace, technician, machine operation, quality, chemical, processing, clean room, FDA, QSR, ISO 9001