CNC Lathe Machinist - Swiss Screw
1st Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Our client is a global medical device company who is looking for a Swiss Screw CNC Lathe Machinist to join their team.
This position is responsiblefor performing day to day machine operations in a machine production environment to produce small parts.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
- 3 years experience working CNC Lathe machines (Swiss Screw machine experience considered a plus!)
- Ability to perform set up, operation, changing tools, tool offsets, etc.
- Capable of basic CNC programming knowledge (upload/download programs to machines)
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections based off of reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Experience and ability to work in small part production (typical parts are 6mm long to 18mm and are 1mm to 8mm in diameter)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (college, technical or trade school preferred)
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check and education verification
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year, we filled more than 22,000 jobs.
Keywords: Swiss Screw, Swiss CNC, Screw Machinist, CNC Machinist, Deco 13, Deco, Deco 10, set up, change tool, tool offset, CNC program, lathe, CNC Lathe, Haas, Fanuc, Mazak, 3, axis