Job Title: CNC Operator
Pay:$18-$20 per hour depending on experience
Schedule:M-F 8 AM-4:30 PM plus OT if needed
Location:Santa Fe Springs, CA
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the following:
Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as CNC Machine Operator
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail
- Team Oriented, personable and ability to work with minimal supervision
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities