Shipping Receiving Clerk
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00
Location: Westminster, CA
Schedule: M-F 8:00/8:30AM - 4:30/5:00PM – with required overtime as needed
Plans, organizes, monitors, directs and oversees the safe receipt, production, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of materials and products. Ensures a smooth and consistent operation so parts and materials are located, kitted, staged and distributed in an efficient / effective manner to satisfy internal and external customer requirements. This position ensures workplace health and safety requirements are met and upheld, while taking responsibility for the security of warehouse assets and ensures compliance to all requirements. Responsible for compliance with established internal control procedures to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Monitors and achieves inventory control, document recording and data entry into ERP system.
- Planning, organizing and controlling of warehouse over-all operations. Routinely plans out all warehouse resources and activities, assigns workloads in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Maintains inventory accuracy through conducting routine physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data and thorough investigations.
- Sets a professional example and works in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provides tactical support to warehouse personnel and team members through active and proper participation on all tasks, activities and duties in the warehouse.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock. Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports. Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving and operations to inventory control for timely data entry. Oversees the movement of material from receiving and operations to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Requires a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Aerospace customer portals systems.
- Extensive knowledge of gears, shafts and gear assembly and manufacturing systems.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehousing and/ or manufacturing environment.
- Requires 3+ years of experience in understanding and interpreting quality specifications and requirements and has experience with proper flow down of requirements.
- Excellent computer and ERP skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Epicor)
HS Diploma /GED
Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check is required
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.