Tool Crib Attendant needed in Vernon CA.
Would you like to work with an amazing team?
Position: Tool CribAttendant
Shift:1stShift. Full time but flexible schedule and lots of over time.
Pay:$18 - $22 DOE
Job Duties/ Requirements:
- knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts recognition
- Experience working with Parts
- Experience in maintaining inventory (record keeping)
- Experience Cycle count
- Manage parts through the CMMS System M-FOLD
- Computer savvy
- Experience in parts through barcode system
- Experience creating a parts cage system
- Tool CribAttendants work in manufacturing units and complete the followingduties: issuingtoolsto operators, maintaining inventories, restocking tooling, collecting tooling from machining areas, ensuring a safe working area, maintaining accurate records, and supporting repair tooling processes.
How to apply:Submit your resume in a Word format to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities