We are currently hiring ShippingClerks for our client in Vernon, CA.
Hours:1st shift. Tuesday through Saturday plus OT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives incoming un-processed product, verifies customer count and lot numbers, notes any damage and enters information into the computer system
- Places biological indicator samples per a pre-established diagram onto un-processed product (EO)
- Operates forklift to remove palletized product from truck, and if floor loaded must remove each carton individually and place on pallets, and moves to un-processed storage
- Moves product via forklift to and from various areas of the facility for processing
- Removes samples from customer product and coordinates shipment of samples
- May shrink-wrap palletized finished-product to be returned to the customer
- May contact trucking company and schedule pick-up of finished product
- Using forklift, loads palletized product onto trailer
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be willing to work all established shifts
- Must have forklift driving experience.
- Must be medically approved for respirator
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities