Growing production facility in Vernon has immediate opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Planner to join their team.
In this crucial role you will develop mid to long-term maintenance plans for major plant equipment.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in Maximo CMMS.
Will also be the expert in identifying equipment manuals, part, and tools for specific work order request.
Handles all administration of the maintenance planning system.
Coordinate planning and scheduling training to maintain consistency.
Works closely with and assist plant and process engineers in developing an optimization program for equipment repair.
Also will plan and schedule all work order activities (PM, PdM, CM).
Will be collecting equipment data, updating, developing, implementing, and monitoring preventive maintenance programs.
- Associates Degree in a technical field is a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years’ experience as a maintenance technician
- 5+ years experience as Maintenance Planner
- 5+ years managing CMMS.
- Maximo experience is a must.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems/parts required
- Understanding of basic financial concepts, such as estimating and budgeting.
- Basic experience using MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills to work effectively with business partners and various departments
- Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously