We are proud to partner with companies who follow CDC Guidelines!This growing reputable company is looking for ….
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic Assistant
Pay:$18-$24 per hour
Schedule:M-F 7 AM- 3:30 AM plus overtime as needed
Location:East Los Angeles, CA
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with an Aerospace company.
Benefits:Health Insurance, Vacation and 8 paid holidays available through client after hire.The Maintenance Mechanic Assistantwill be responsible for the following:
- Performs routine daily maintenance activities for the facility and scheduled preventative maintenance on the processing equipment as directed by the Supervisor
- Identifies problems, collects data, draws valid conclusions, recommends corrective action and carries out necessary repairs in a timely manner to restore equipment to operational status
- Identifies the materials needed, obtains pricing information, completes purchase orders and with the Supervisor’s approval, orders materials needed
- Interfaces with operations personnel regarding work orders and outside contractors, as necessary
- Adheres to all facility safety programs
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications for the Maintenance Mechanic Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Language, mathematical and reasoning skills necessary to compute complex measurements and read and comprehend detailed instructions and electrical/mechanical drawings
- Five (5) years of maintenance experience in a processing/manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Specific areas of knowledge include:
- Knowledge of 480 volt 3 Phase power
- Ability to read and interpret ladder logic and electrical diagrams
- Electric motor control troubleshooting
- Repair and troubleshooting of mechanical systems
- Ability to operate welding equipment and a cutting torch
- Knowledge of hand and power tools and their safe use
- Must be medically approved for respirator use (EO)
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity (120F and 60% RH for 20 minutes) (EO)
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities