Pay Rate:$22 per hour
Hours:1st shift plus OT - ROTATING SCHEDULE
- The Operator Trainee will assist in monitoring the system which includes the process of assuring product is sterilized properly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documenting and recording process readings.
- Performs a count and inspection of product and notes the results on the appropriate form.
- Ensures that product is moved through the facility at appropriate times.
- Performs some equipment preventative maintenance tasks and may assist Maintenance as required.
- Uses a forklift to transfer product to staging areas in an orderly and safe manner.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time.
- Must have forklift driving experience.
- Must be medically approved for respirator
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities