NEEDED ASAP. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN WICKEDLY AWESOME TEAM.
PAY $15 TO $17 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
1ST SHIFT 6 AM - 2:30 PM
CONTRACT;TEMP TO HIRE
Summary: Perform higher level complexity electro-mechanical assembly operations by using hand tools, production machines and pneumatic tools. Must be able to read and interpret related drawings and diagrams. Products assembled include, but not limited to, basic and advance imaging systems.
- Performs assembly tasks using hand tools, production machines and pneumatic tools
- Reads and understands CAD drawings, sketches, specifications, and procedures
- Pulls components per work order and bill of material and ensures appropriate stock levels
- Continuous visual inspection for defects and notifies supervisor immediately of issues
- Inspects parts to ensure conformance to quality specifications, using gauges, taps and other measuring tools as required
- Reports malfunctioning of tools and equipment to management immediately
- Follows 5S department procedures which include but are not limited to; returning tools to proper locations, organizing storage areas, and perform daily housekeeping duties
- Attends required job related training and interfaces with other departments and manufacturing personnel
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Follow ISO related quality policies, procedures, and documentation requirements as applicable
- Follow departmental safety requirements including proper use of PPE as required
Please send resume to email@example.com and follow-up with a phone call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than16,000 jobs.