Field Service Technician
A leader in the Beverage Industry has an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician in the Northern CA Area.Will train qualified candidates. To continue delivering the best possible service to our customers. Position requires weekend on-call rotation, overtime and possible overnight travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing and installing beverage dispensing equipment
- Train customers in maintaining equipment
- Documentation of daily activity
- Keep company vehicle stocked and clean
- Follow company guidelines and policies
- Prior plumbing, electrical, refrigeration or espresso background experienced preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record with less than two moving violations. (No DUI or major infractions)
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems.
- Must have basic computer and data equipment skills.
- Flexibility to overtime, on call shifts and weekends.(minimum 2 hours overtime a day)
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Competitive wages
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Roth/Retirement Benefits