Immediate opportunity for an experienced Point of Sale Data Analyst to join a growing company at their headquarters located in Tustin, CA.
This is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits, and is working in the office daily in Tustin.
In this important role, you willdevelop and convert data into reports that will help management make informed business decisions. You will work directly with stakeholders and management to uncover trends. Will be responsible for creating report dashboards and maintaining relationship databases and systems. This is someone who will take ownership of the data environment and have the persistence to build out the on-going data assets for the company.
•Operations reporting including :Publishing daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly business metrics.
• Generate industry data analysis reports(sales, inventory, customer service, store traffic)
• Develop reports that compare detailed data sets to identify patterns.
• Produce monthly store/branch performance data to generate Bonus calculations
• Support Accounting & back up payroll reporting needs
• Provide quality assurance of data and conduct data audits.
•Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports.
•Distribute timely data to appropriate audience and ensure data security is maintained
• Ensure data is maintained in the SQL Server environment to ensure access of historical information.
• Experience with a Point of Sales systems required.
• 1-2+ years’ experience working on GROW or E-Restaurant is preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel:(understand advanced modeling and analytics techniques).
• Hands on experience in SQL databases and querying language
• Must have experience managing and manipulating large amounts of data.
• Business Intelligence (MS Power BI), ETL, or Python is a plus.
• Strong data mining and cleaning
•College degree is a plus