Leading Electronics Manufacturer in Torrance is currently hiring for Operations Support that can assist in supporting the repair department.
KEY JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs various duties to support the Repair Department
- Repair: Assists in repairing electronics products such as various audio, visual, navigation, computer, and security products; distributes and prepares units for repair; adheres to quality and quantity goals while performing all work; utilizes test programs, soldering equipment, hand tools and testing equipment; assists in project modifications; orders parts and manages them upon receipt; prepares required reports and submits to Repair Supervisor.
- Software updates: Assists in updating software on various electronics products
- Quality Control: Upon completion by the repair technician, the QC inspector verifies that all repaired or new units meet specifications; follows QC processes after initial inspection including hot and cold chambers; function checks; and any other specifications outlined in the service manual; and input QC data into the database
- Support and contributes to quality improvement activities on products and processes
- Recommends improvement ideas to supervisor to accomplish efficient repair operation
- Other duties assigned.
High School Diploma.Experience in industrial electronics work, including fabrication, installation, or repair of small electronics products.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Word Processing (MS Word)
- Spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- E-Mail (MS Outlook)