Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Pay: $15 - $16 per hour DOE
Schedule: Mon –Fri 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
The Receptionist should be dynamic, personable, and a highly organized individual with proven experience providing excellent support to management and staff. The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the organization. The Receptionist will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all Receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Customer service orientation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
• Ability to work as a member of a team to accomplish goals.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated.
• High School diploma or higher.
• At least two (2) years of administrative experience in an office setting.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.