Job Title: Mechanical Inspector
Salary: $20-$25 per hour depending on experience
Location: Torrance, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Opening
Hours: 6:30 AM-3 PM Mon-Fri Work Schedule
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life. 401 K effective immediately, stock purchase plan after 1 year, 2 weeks paid vacation, 10 days paid sick, and 10.5 holidays
The Mechanical Inspector will be responsible for the following
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Prepare and interface with both Customer and Government source
- Minimum 4 years previous experience
- Defense/Aerospace experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Knowledge or familiar with ANSIY14.5M Geometric Dimension and Tolerance
- Knowledge and experience in inspecting molded plastic and rubber products, ceramic, connector and cable assemblies.
- Familiar with First Article Inspection (FAI) process and familiarity with AS9100 requirements a plus.
- Computer literate and familiar with using Microsoft Office products including email
- Detail orientated and organized with good verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities