Job Title: Electronic Assembler
Salary:$13-17 depending on experience
Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Assembles electronic components, subassemblies, harness assemblies (swaging, crimping, wire stripping, soldering, harness assembly, connector installation, potting and bonding)
- Wire prep, abrading, Etch, prime, pre coat wires and connectors.
- Sets the temperature settings to run material curing programs on autoclave and curing ovens.
- Work and handle various kind chemicals and material mixing process that are used daily on bonding and potting operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years related experience
- Experience in potting and bonding preferred
- Harness assembly and soldering experience required
- Capable of reading the work orders, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Knowledge with using solder system, wire stripper and crimpers preferred
- Able to work on small components by using microscope only to perform assembly/bonding process.
- Able to read and understand documents and perform basic calculations
- Able to lift and transfer potting and bonding tools between the assembly area up to 50lbs
U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities