Company information: Leading Engineering MFG company in the South Bay is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Assembler!
Industry and what does the company do? MFG advanced engineering systems
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler (Temp to Hire)
Location: South Bay
Pay: $18-25 (depending on experience)
- Constructs, assembles, and performs complex mechanical, electro-mechanical, and prototype fabrication operations utilizing a wide variety of hand and power tools
- May perform modifications, re-work and conduct limited testing as directed. Provide input to engineering/quality control regarding malfunction causes
- Performs critical production calibrations and alignments of a mechanical nature to assure proper functional system operation
- Performs a variety of functional checkouts, often requiring the analysis and correction of malfunctions
- Ability to read, write, and perform shop mathematics and measurements
- Understand blueprints, wiring diagrams and related instructions
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems
- This is a fully experienced level, requiring 3 to 5 years of difficult mechanical/electro-mechanical assembly experience. Excludes those with bona fide supervisory responsibilities.
About Kimco /MediQuest/Advantex
“Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while “Changing lives, One Job at a Time”. We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.”