Company information: Southern California’s preeminent rail terminal offering customized terminaling, transloading, and storage programs for a wide variety of bulk liquids, industrial materials, and food grade products!
Industry and what does the company do? Terminal and Transport company based in Los Angeles is seeking a Transload Material Handler!
Job Title: Transload Material Handler
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (plus OT and Saturdays)
Location: Bell Gardens
Pay:$18.00to $20.00 (depending on work experience) /Job Class:Tempt-to-Hire
The following description has been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification.
- Transload materials from railcars to tank trucks, totes, or drums
- Receive load schedule
- Perform tanker, tote, drum, or storage tank inspections prior to loading; including pumps, valves, compartments, hoses, and etc.
- Use equipment for bulk transfers
- Verify shipment paperwork
- Label materials and complete checklist
- Maintain good housekeeping
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Must demonstrate common sense and possess mechanical aptitude and abilitiesExperience/Training/Education/Certification
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training and certifications in order to be considered
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Previous shop experience with light equipment or trade experience preferred
- Pass background and drug screen
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities