One of the leading electric wholesale companies in Southern California is looking for a motivated, team player to join their family! Even after 60 years in business, this successfulcompany just keeps growing!
Human Resources Generalist
· Establish goals and objectives for improving employee relations.
- Daily tasks including monitoring and auditing company policies and protocols to determine their impact on the company’s employees.
- Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations, including disciplinary actions.
- Provide support and skill development for managers to help them manage and develop their employees.
- Responsible for coaching managers and supervising managerial practices to ensure that disciplinary and performance reviews are being done properly.
- Provides assistance and interpretation when needed on human resource policy, including general procedures and labor laws.
- Maintains neutrality and sensitivity while managing investigations.
- Responsible to handle all leave of absences, workers’ comp claims and annual OSHA 300 reporting.
- Handle employee benefits enrollment, termination, COBRA and 1095C reporting.
- Work closely with our health insurance carriers on claims.
- Assist in annual benefits open enrollment.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Assist in monitoring employees’ time attendance.
- Supports the human resources team as a whole.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle employee relations matters in an urgent and confidential manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Experience in ADP is a plus.