Job Title: HR Coordinator
Salary $50 K-$60 K
Schedule: M-F 8 am -5 pm
Location: Signal Hill
Job Type: Temp to Hire Opportunity
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Establish goals and objectives for improving employee relations.
- Daily tasks including monitoring and auditing company policies and protocols to determine their impact on the company’s employees.
- Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations, including disciplinary actions.
- Provide support and skill development for managers to help them manage and develop their employees.
- Responsible for coaching managers and supervising managerial practices to ensure that disciplinary and performance reviews are being done properly.
- Provides assistance and interpretation when needed on human resource policy, including general procedures and labor laws.
- Maintains neutrality and sensitivity while managing investigations.
- Responsible to handle all leave of absences, workers’ comp claims and annual OSHA 300 reporting.
- Handle employee benefits enrollment, termination, COBRA and 1095C reporting.
- Work closely with our health insurance carriers on claims.
- Assist in annual benefits open enrollment.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Assist in monitoring employees’ time attendance.
- Supports the human resources team as a whole.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- At least 2 - 3 years of HR Coordinator experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle employee relations matters in an urgent and confidential manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities