We are proud to partner with companies who follow CDC Guidelines! This growing reputable aerospace company is looking for a R&D Tech.
Join a well manufacturing company.
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Machinest
Pay:$30 - $34 per hour (depending on work experience)
Schedule: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Must be able flexible to work overtime when needed
Location: West Los Angeles
Company Overview:Great opportunity to work with a essential manufacturing company.
Job Type:Temp to Hire
The minimum requirements are:
- 10+ years current work experience in a machine shop/manufacturing environment
- 8+ years current experience with Mastercam.
- 2 years of trade school or community college machine shop courses.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop manufacturing process sequences and prepare efficient CNC programs using Mastercam and/or other CAM systems.
- Able to Set up & Operate milling and turning equipment, as well as common machine shop support equipment.
- Can interpret GD&T per ASME Y14.5 2009 and works from prints to determine operational sequences; select tools, spindle speeds, tool feed rates and chucking/holding requirements in accordance with materials.
- Handles change-overs without assistance, has the ability/understanding of CNC machine logic, able to write basic programs, post-edit CNC programs to fine-tune processes for optimal performance and is able to read, find errors and troubleshoot programs.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively use all necessary measuring tools in order to validate conformance to print specifications.
- Experience with HAAS/OKUMA-Mills and Lathes
- Demonstrated experience producing tight tolerance parts in copper and stainless
- Submit reasonable time and tooling estimates for completing assigned work.
Also desired are the following:
Experience with ultra-clean machining protocolsBenefits:
- Experience with UHV or high power RF components
Health Insurance, Vacation and 401 K available through client after hire.Please call 562-946-2616 to apply and ask for Susie or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities