Job Title: Transportation & Safety Administrative Support
Pay Range: $18-$22 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 8 AM -5 PM plus overtime as needed
Location: Santa Fe Springs
Job Type: Temp To Hire
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation Safety Admin Support for our client in Santa Fe Springs.
This position will support the Transportation Safety Department by reviewing CSA data, Roadside Inspection forms, HOS compliance and monitoring expiration's. This role acts as the depository of critical DOT compliance data while monitoring safety performance KPI’s. This position will run reports, schedule meetings, and send internal and external communications.
- Run driver electronic log reports for unassigned drive time and other monitoring factors. This includes gathering any supporting documentation required to assign time.
- Review Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports and coordinate with Maintenance to ensure needed repairs are completed.
- Alert local leadership of roadside inspections, citations and other compliance related events that require documentation from the driver/site.
- Review Driver Qualification files for DOT compliance.
- Data entry.
- Conduct Company Safety orientation (when necessary) to new hires who qualify:
- Company History
- Policies and procedures
- Monitor SMS’s such as Vigillo, SambaSafety and other similar products and run reports and send alerts based on discovered information.
- Tasked with E-log administration and contacting drivers regarding errors and violations. Compile critical events log of hard braking and speeding events via Zonar, PFM or XRS.
- Other duties as assigned by Transportation Safety leadership team.
- High School Diploma plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with D.O.T. Laws and Regulations.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Good communication skills
If you have the required experience and qualifications please send your resume to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities