Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Pay:$16-$19 per hour depending on experience
Schedule:Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Location:Santa Fe Springs, CA
Benefits:Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The primary focus of this position is to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair production and support equipment.
· Assist other techs in diagnosing and repairing equipment to obtain maximum efficiency
· Perform regular preventative maintenance work on designated production equipment.
· Perform general repairs on the building and grounds including rooftop filtering and HVAC equipment.
· Troubleshoot basic electrical/electronic problems with equipment.
· Troubleshoot basic pneumatic/mechanical problems with equipment.
· Troubleshoot basic automatic equipment preventive maintenance
· Communicate equipment status to production personnel, coworkers, and management.
· Actively pursue and learn the technology and functionality of the production equipment and processes.
· Test, check, adjust and tune production equipment to maintain quality standards.
· Maintain accurate inventory of spare parts and ordering when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School education or equivalent preferred.
· 2-5 years previous related experience and/or training with proven ability to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment both electronically and mechanically required.
· Knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment. i.e. multimeter and amp meter.
· Basic understanding of PLC operation preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams preferred.
· Basic refrigeration knowledge helpful.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.