Pay: $20 - $22 DOE
Schedule: Monday through Friday 6 am-2:30 pm
Location: Santa Fe Springs CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Benefits: Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the following:
• Perform diversified duties to install and maintain building and plant facility's equipment.
• Diagnose, repair and or replace lighting, plumbing and building repair as well as equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of building equipment during production as necessary and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during normal hours.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Use a variety of hand tools, electric meters and detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Ensure proper maintenance and spare tools are kept for facility.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Qualifications for the [Job Title]:
• High School Diploma or GED or combination of experience.
• 3-5 years facility maintenance.
• Working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of power tools, common hand tools and blue print reading required.
• Ability to write and read routine reports or process orders.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft software required.
• Work overtime and some weekends as needed.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.