Position: HR Coordinator
Shift: Monday through Friday (8am-5pm)
Pay:$21 per hour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organization skills and use of Microsoft Office tools. Must have experience managing Outlook email and calendars and demonstrate skills using advanced features of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or Human Resources preferred or relevant experience which supports a solid understanding of basic accounting, business communications, data management, etc.
- Handle the background check and drug screen process; draft and send welcome emails to new hires.
- Submit necessary forms for updating payroll system and HRIS system for new hires/promotions/transfers/terminations etc.
- Track leave of absences in systems and work with Benefits team on necessary updates
How to apply:Submit your resume in a Word format to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities