Fast- Pace Contract Recruiter needed in Norwalk CA for a WarehouseDistributioncompany!!
Would you like to work with an amazing team?
Position: Contract Recruiter
Shift:1stShift. Mon – Fri.
Full time but flexible schedule. This is not a remote position.
Pay:$35 - $40 DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews applications and conducts phone interviews withapplicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others throughout the organization.
- Writes and places job advertisements in various media outlets.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants.
- Presents candidates to hiring managers, coordinates interviews, negotiates offer packages, processes offer and initiates onboarding.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Headhunting / Cold Call Recruiting skills preferred
- 2+ years full cycle recruiting within a related industry
- Position is full-time contract and on-site.
How to apply:Submit your resume in a Word format to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com or call us at 562 946-2616 and ask for Leslie.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities