Position Summary:This position will be responsible for developing test, test procedures and acceptance test plans per internal or external customer requirements. The candidate will execute these tests per the plans or provide training and oversight for test technicians who will execute the test. The Test Engineer will provide detailed data records/reporting and help develop new testing methods/process/equipment. This individual will work closely with the VP of Operations, VP of Engineering, technicians, engineers and program managers to ensure successful completion of test projects. They will also assist in maintenance of equipment and calibration/verification of test equipment.
- Review customer test procedure, protocols, schematics, assembly drawings and collateral materials and select applicable test equipment to perform required testing.
- Ability to interpret Assembly Drawings, Work Instructions and PCBA Schematics.
- Proficient in performing test failure analysis to the component level
- Execute board and unitlevel testing
- Execute unitlevel testing of cable assemblies, including continuity and hipot
- Ability to setup and program Cirris tester
- Experience programming and operating flying probe
- Support manufacturing operations to achieve production goals.
- Provide support for new product development/continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to operate standard test equipment.
- Experience with Environmental Testing, including: Thermal data logging, translating vibration data, and creating port plate fixtures for chamber testing.
- Ability to organize and write long detailed documents combining text, tables, illustrations, photographs, and test data using Word and/or PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain poise in stressful situations when working with outside entities (FAA)
- Knowledge in building Environmental test setups per DO-160/MIL-STD-810 standards.
- Past exposure with qualification testing process - such as test setup, ATP and Test Witnessing.
- Past exposure to perform and manage tests at external Environmental labs.
- Setup / debug test stations, including hardware and software
- B.S. Electrical Engineering from an accreditedinstitution
- Basic understanding of the International Standards ISO 9001 & AS9100.
- Must be proficient with In-Circuit Testing and be able to specify and program
- Familiarity with SPEA 4040 Flying Probepreferred
- Certified in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years in an electronic contract-manufacturing environment as a Test Technician.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com