Growing Food manufacturer has immediate need for experienced Sanitation Manager in Santa Ana, CA.
In this important role you will be responsible for evaluating, plans, and implementing operational programs dealing with plant sanitation
while maintaining established levels of cleanliness throughout the manufacturing facility. This is a full time position with great salary and benefits. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
• Plan and allocate resources to optimize crew and efficiencies for implementation of Master Sanitation Schedule.
• Adjust Master Sanitation Schedule as needed to eliminate recurring issues or improve efficacy of program.
• Ensure individual work assignments are performed as specified in a safe and expedient manner with correct chemical applications and equipment.
• Manage inventory of Sanitation supplies and ensure that all chemical applications are performed in accordance with Sanitation methodology operating procedures.
• Review microbiological data and provides solutions to deviations from Standards.
• Plan and coordinate joint Sanitation and Maintenance tasks.
• Monitor Vendor Pest Control tasks and ensure that these applications are in compliance with Local, State, and Federal requirements.
• Responsible for proper documentation generated by Sanitors and Foremen.
• Participate in investigation of root cause analysis for Customer complaints and other potential quality issues.
• Ensure that Safety, Quality and Operational training is conducted effectively and documented properly.
• Participate as a member of the Company HACCP and FSQ Audit Teams.
• 5+ years Sanitation Experience.
• 3+ years of Supervisory/ Management Experience.
• Working knowledge of Master Sanitation Schedules, Individual Work Assignments, correct chemical applications for cleaning and sanitizing, and appropriate tools and supplies used for a food manufacturing Sanitation Program.
• Experience with assembly and disassembly of machinery.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Regulatory and Vendor websites)
• Strong ability effectively communicate with Senior Management verbally and in writing.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
• Inventory systems knowledge.
• Knowledge to source and order approved supplies.
• Must be able to stand, climb, lift and grasp.