Sales Specialist Openingin Orange CountyCompany Overview:Our client a leader in manufacturing high end bathroom and kitchen fixtures is looking for a Sales Specialist for their facility in Santa Ana.
Duration: Temp to Hire
Job Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Develop sales data and unit sales reports as requested by DOS or VP Sales & Marketing.
- Develop and manage standard customer sales reports to be accessed by sales managers.
- Evaluate sales processes, programs, and systems to minimize costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate sharing of reports and sales data between sales, marketing, and other departments.
- Assist Sales organization in processing software, professional services and support opportunities.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with customers, prospects, and sales agencies.
- Provide monthly updates and report performance metrics to management.
- Work with planning, customer service, shipping and finance teams as necessary to insure timely quotes, order placement, shipments, invoicing, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Requirements Include:
Educations and/or Experience
- Associate Degree in Business is required.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Proven experience in an analytical role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others; internal and external.
- Strong organizational, time management, and follow up skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to perform with minimal direct supervision.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Intermediate MS Excel (Pivot Tables, sorting and filtering data)
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, SAS, or similar.
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, divide, multiply)