Job Title: RGA Clerk
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana
Job Type: Temporary
The RGA Clerk will be responsible for the following:
- Under the direction of the RGA Supervisor enter products into our computer system.
- Identify and inspect product to conform to assembly drawing and Bills of Materials.
- Assemble and Disassemble products as required and label it for future transfers.
- Complete daily production log of RGA material.
- Process/write transfer forms and process electronic transaction in our Avante System.
- Process daily electronic fining/transmitting.
Qualifications for the RGA Clerk:
- Data Entry Experience.
- Must be able to interpret assembly drawing
- Must be able to recognize color/finish to compare/match to company quality standards.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good command of the English language verbal and written.
- Assembly experience preferred.
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities