Job Title: QC Inspector II
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The QC Inspector II will be responsible for the following:
- Performs 1st Article inspection.
- Verifies that product is free of visual defects
- Interprets engineering blueprints and drawings
- Identifies and segregates non-conforming material.
- Inspects incoming materials against color standards
- Performs dimensional inspection of incoming product according to drawings and inspection
- Completes quality inspection reports including non-conforming material reports.
- Notifies the production supervisor of quality issues and non-conformances.
Qualifications for the QC Inspector II:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience reading blueprints
- Basic computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Proficient in English; read, write and speak
- 3-5 years’ experience as Quality Inspector
- Knowledge of measurements and precision measuring tools
- Ability to read and interpret Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities