Shift:5am-1:30pm Plus OT
Duration: Temp to Hire
Location: Santa Ana
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Monitors, coordinates, and assigns activities within area of responsibility and notifies the Supervisor of potential issues.
- Maintains steady daily flow of sales orders/work orders from printed runs.
- Provides on-the-job training of department process, order pulling, stock movements, material handling, equipment, and safety.
- Oversees employee activities and performs, on an as needed basis, general warehouse duties.
- Upholds inventory accuracy by supporting audits, cycle counts, process improvements, and any other form of process improvement.
- Adheres to and promotes all company safety rules and requirements
- Communicates employee concerns and recommendations to management.
- Leads employees by providing proper instruction, materials, and tools.
- Ensures company objectives are being met by employees.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Forklift certification or be willing to get trained and certified.
- Previous warehouse experience with specialized functions.
- Knowledge of Syteline or equivalent ERP system a plus
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct warehouse work.
- Ability to learn and apply department processes under time constraints.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Exceptional follow through and dependability a must.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting and call Kimco at 949-757-4600 today!