Location: Santa Ana, CA
Job Summary- Under the direction of the supervisor, performs electrostatic clear coating and thermal curing of plumbing and accessory components.
- Applies clear organic liquid coatings to high quality metal components using electrostatic painting technology
- Thermally cures the coatings using standard paint back ovens.
- Adheres to and promote all company safetyrules and requirements.
Who may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years experience applyingclear liquid coatings to metal parts using electrostatic technology
- Ability to make adjustments to paint materials and applications equipmentto obtain optimum coating results.
- Ability to adjust oven temperature to obtain optimum paint cure for a variety of shapes and weights of metal parts
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to produce consistent, high quality coatings in high productionenvironment
- Proficient in English, read, write, and speak a MUST. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!