Job Title: 1st Shift Order Puller
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The 1st Shift Order Puller will be responsible for the following:
- Performs daily cycle counts
- Receives and stores materials
- Enters material transfers via scanner or data entry
- Sorts and salvages returned or rejected materials
- Pulls/Picks components to fulfill work orders requirements
- Ensures that proper inventory is located in its respective area
- Adheres to and promote all safety rules and requirements.
Qualifications for the 1st Shift Order Puller:
- Ability to speak, read basic English and mathematical skills
- Ability to read and write alpha-numeric identification numbers
- Ability to use manual pallet jack and other material handling equipment
- Lifting and or moving up to 35 lbs with or without assistance
- Requires continual standing/walking
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities