Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Pay: $ 19.75 hr
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing in Santa Ana!
Job Type: Direct Hire
The Maintenance Tech II will be responsible for the following:
- Inspects incoming materials against color standards.
- Verifies that product is free of visual defects.
- Interprets basic component drawings.
- Performs some dimensional inspection of incoming product according to drawings and inspection plans.
- Completes quality inspection reports including non-conforming material reports.
Qualifications for the Maintenance Tech II:
PLC Controllers / CNC Equipment / Hydraulics / Pneumatics / 480V - 3ph / 110v - 1ph
- Knowledge of measurements with basic measuring tools such as tape measurement, rulers and calipers.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Capable of lifting up to 30 pounds with or without assistance
- Continuous use of both hands.
- Work standing most of the time.
- Ability to pass a near distance vision and color test upon hire and every year thereafter
- 5 years experience with two or more of the following:
Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities