We are searching for anElectrical & Electronic Equipment Assembler & Testerto work in a large and reputableglobal provider of physical security and secure identification.We offer weekly pay and a fun atmosphere!Schedule- Mon- Fri with OT
7 am- 3:30 pm
Pay Rate- $ 20- $ 24 DOE
-This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
For immediate consideration please email yourresume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Kimco Staffing Services:
- Assemble materials.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Assemble electrical or electronic units/systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings.
- Tag components.
- Correct minor defects.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Build products such as keypads, controllers, expansion boards, cables assemblies/harness and demos.
- Perform manual assembly.
- Fabricate or modify parts, using shop equipment.
- Populate or modify/replace components on printed circuit board assemblies.
- Test functional performance.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand-tools, power-tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, or related procedures and equipment.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in enclosures.
- Assembles and attaches hardware to assemblies
- Tends and monitors test fixtures and other electronic testing fixtures and equipment
- Adjusts components to achieve specified electrical characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Prep components by hand or utilizing equipment per documentation.
- Identify component values.
- Pre-wave insert thru-hole components in pcb by hand.
With 30 years of award-winning staffing service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22, 000 jobs.