- POSITION DESCRIPTION: This role will be responsible for placing incoming customer orders, approving existing sales orders, processing RMAs and resolving customer questions and issues over the phone and via email. This CSR is a liaison between our customers and the company, assisting with orders, returns and other queries. Strong focus on details and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: - This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists customers with placing their orders and enters the orders into the order entry system.
- Coordinates with other internal departments to obtain information needed to accurately process customer orders and respond to customer inquiries.
- Processes RMA’s and responds to return/warranty issues
- Verifies all aspects of the item(s) ordered including researching customer status as needed.
- Exhibits professional and courteous telephone/email demeanor, accuracy and adherence to Identiv company policies and practices.
- Handles other tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Education required or GED. College or an Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Experience in the software industry preferred.