· Develops competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient team.
· Analyses, prepares and maintains reports and records related to all Quote and Order request.
· Manage key phone metrics call through the integrated telephone reporting system.
· Monitor call quality by side-by-side and remote monitoring of phone calls. Hold regular training sessions to improve overall call quality and efficiency. Hold one-on-one meetings with individuals to improve specific areas of need.
· Develop an FAQ system to improve knowledge transfer.
Cross-train on job functions to maximize efficiency and decrease exposure to staffing shortages.
· Develop processes to solve root causes of problems that negatively impact performance or quality.
· Ensures all documentation, data entry and administrative processes are performed accurately and timely.
· Respond to customers, Sales Managers and Manufacturing Representative’s inquiries regarding status and delivery of quote request and proposals.
· Responsible for preparing quotes to meet both the customers needs and specific contractual requirements. Estimates cost and prices when actuals are not available, when necessary Special Project Requests (SPR).
· Effectively learn all aspects of Call Center to have a working knowledge to process quotes; reference historical information and understand the MRP for lead times.
· Interface with Outside Sales, Application Engineering, Credit, Engineering Services, Contract Administration, Rep Agents, Consulting Engineers, Contractors, and others to ensure project information is communicated in a clear and timely manner.
· Review inbound Quote request, purchase orders and letters of intent to ensure they meet the company standard for booking.