Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Receives incoming customer calls for orders and inquiries.
- Provide service excellence to both internal and external customers
- Performs all work activities in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner as assigned by management
- Serves as a customer service leader within the company through willingness to work cohesively with other departments and all individuals.
- Investigates and resolves a wide variety of issues and requests to include probing for additional information from customers, setting expectations and fulfillment requests.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for customers by accessing their plumbing needs via telephone, fax, and email channels.
- Acts as an expert possessing knowledge on a wide array of products and services by using appropriate resources to resolve customer requests.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify customer needs by probing, listening and closing to deepen relationships to meet customer’s goals.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- Basic PC Skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Flexible and innovative thinking
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment and work well under pressure
- Detail orientated, responsible and outstanding follow-up/follow-through abilities
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a customer service environment is required, preferably manufacturer/distributor or inbound call center experience
- Proven skills in critical thinking, problem solving, strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities